Sigrun

        Time for a Fantasy fix! I love dressing up in playful, fantasy attire in SL. It is so much fun to be someone else for a day and...




        Time for a Fantasy fix! I love dressing up in playful, fantasy attire in SL. It is so much fun to be someone else for a day and you can do it so easily inside of SL. A great place to find fantasy items is at We <3 Roleplay. Eudora 3D released the Sigrun Headpieces at the event this month. Wasabi Pills released the Shizuko hair in two bang styles (Style 1 shown) at the current round of The Chapter Four. The hair is a gacha hair and it is only 75L per pull.

        I have also been playing with my new Bento head, Catwa Kimberly and I think I might finally have it looking like "me"- pre-mesh head me too or at least that is what I was generally trying to make.



Headpiece: Eudora3d Sigrun Headpiece  Gold @ We <3 Roleplay April
Hair: Wasabi Pills Shizuko Mesh Hair - Style 1 @ The Chapter Four
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!