Makeup Monday: Pink Fuel Lipstick

        It's just another Makeup Monday ! I missed a few weeks because I went out of town and then I started back to work for the...



        It's just another Makeup Monday! I missed a few weeks because I went out of town and then I started back to work for the beginning of the school year. I have been super busy, but hope to do these on most Mondays because I am slightly (ok more than slightly) addicted to playing with makeup. Today I am playing with TEN new lipstick palettes by Pink Fuel. So much gorgeous lipstick has just been released for Catwa head lovers, woohoo. Look at it with me in my video below!




        I am all dressed up for a night out! My sexy, sequined Neve dress and Boom shoes are new releases at Uber. My sparkly crystal jeweled Kunglers necklace is a new release at Shiny Shabby. My elegant updo is a new release by enVOGUE in their main store. 




Dress: Neve- dre @ Uber
Shoes:  *BOOM* Lilu Pumps pitch @ Uber
Hair: enVOGUE  - Dianne/ Teleport
Necklace: (Kunglers) Serena necklace - Peridot @ Shiny Shabby
Left bracelet: (Kunglers) Efigenia - Amethyst/ Teleport
Earrings: (Kunglers) Gabriela- Amethyst/ Teleport
Hair Clip: (Kunglers) Inverna hair adornment - silver ice/ Teleport
Right Bracelet: (Kunglers) Isis bracelet- amethyst/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.16
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Jacqueline/ Teleport
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Pillow Talk/ Teleport
Eyeshadow: Arte Night Out Eyeshadow/ Teleport
Eyes: Arte Heart Eyes *NEW* @ anyBODY
Pose 1: oOo Studio fever_four
Pose 2: *EverGlow* - Candy 07


Lipstick in Video: 
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential (Blacks)
[Pink Fuel] CATWA Lipstick - Pure Matte (FATPACK) Bolds, Browns, Nudes, Pastels, Pinks, Purples, Reds.
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Sheer Kiss
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Pillow Talk


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!