Plastic Fantastic

        Collabor88's theme this month is Plastic Fantastic and I love it! I love all the shiny stuff. This has seriously been o...




        Collabor88's theme this month is Plastic Fantastic and I love it! I love all the shiny stuff. This has seriously been one of my favorite rounds in forever. I love the fun, quirky feel of so many of the items. Starting with my new plastic boyfriend in the middle there. This set of plastic men is the funniest, most fun ever. My outfits and (Exile/ Doe) hair can all be found as exclusives at the event. My shoes are both by N-core at Mesh Body Addicts Fair and my Kungler's necklace was just released at On9


On Left:
Hair: Exile:: No Promises @ Collabor88 August
Skirt: Foxes - Becca - Lara - Vinyl Skirt - Black @ Collabor88 August
Top: Foxes - Becca - Lara - Vinyl Top - White @ Collabor88 August
Shoes: N-core JANE  @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Bracelets: [Atomic] Jelly Bracelets - Fluffy Pack @ Collabor88 August
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Michelle" Mixed type
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.16
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: +>A&A<+ Daedal 1

On Right:
Hair: Doe: Nylon - Fatpack @ Collabor88 August
Pants: Just BECAUSE: Owena Pants @ Collabor88 August
Top: Stories & Co. Debbie Bustier - Holographic Maitreya @ Collabor88 August
Shoes: N-core BIJOU @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Necklace: Kunglers Camilla necklace - Teal @On9 
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.16
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy
Pose: *EverGlow* - Candy 06

Middle: 
CURELESS[+] Plastic Boyfriend Kenny

Backdrop
SAYO Scenes - Plastic Plaster Scene


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!