Plastic Pink Bubblegum

        I am still loving this round of Collabor88 ! All the pink see through and iridescent shiny material. I can't remember the...



        I am still loving this round of Collabor88! All the pink see through and iridescent shiny material. I can't remember the last time I loved a round more. You can find my Legal Insanity outfit and Reign shoes at the event. Doe has this high ponytail hair with spiked headband at the current round of Rewind



Top: Legal Insanity - Aada pink jacket @ collabor88 August
Skirt: Legal Insanity - Aada pink skirt  @ collabor88 August
Shoes: REIGN.-  NUDE ATTITUDE THIGH HIGHS (GLASS)  @ collabor88 August
Hair: Doe: Punk Queen @ Rewind
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.16
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Jacqueline
Lipstick: #adored - enamored lips - push pop edition {catwa}
Pose: aDORKable Poses Lean 1
Prop: Anxiety algorithm


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!