Welcome Fall!

        The first day of Fall is Friday and I am ready for cooler weather, sweaters, and boots. Neve is helping me do that in a to...




        The first day of Fall is Friday and I am ready for cooler weather, sweaters, and boots. Neve is helping me do that in a totally cute way! My top is new at faMESHed and my leggings are new at The Liaison Collaborative. They both have pieces that are meant to coordinate with them at the event too, but I really love these black and red polka dot leggings and red sweater. 








Leggings: Neve legging - deedee - Lara @ The Liaison Collaborative
Top: Neve top - dormitory - Lara @ faMESHed
Hair: Exile:: Break the Rules @ Collabor88
Pose with Prop: Kirin - Handmade Fall Flag
Boots: N-core TIANA Boots Black *RARE* @ Arcade 
Skin:  [PUMEC]  -  Sally - January @ Powder Pack September
Lipstick: #adored - enamored lips - punkin' spice edition @ Powder Pack September
Eyeshadow: ::Modish:: Selena [Catwa] @ Powder Pack September
Eyes: A R T E - Myst Eyes @ Powder Pack September
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!