4Mesh Fantasy

        My Safira outfit, WetCat Pose Prop,  Merlific nails, Elise rings, and Zibska makeup are all at the new event 4Mesh . ...





        My Safira outfit, WetCat Pose Prop, Merlific nails, Elise rings, and Zibska makeup are all at the new event 4Mesh. I am not exactly sure what fantasy character I am in this scene, but it looks pretty cool! I was going for some sort of dream like scene. I have spent almost 11 years (next week) in SL and I have never really gotten into actual Roleplay, although I love dressing up in the outfits and goofing off. Fantasy outfits are always so much fun to dress up in. 







Pose Prop: WetCat:: "Crescent" Moon Prop @ 4Mesh September
Rings: *elise* - Diana - MAITREYA BENTO Rings @ 4Mesh September
Nails: *Merlific* Cora Nails  Maitreya @ 4Mesh September
Dress: - Safira - Shaylee Dress @ 4Mesh September
Lipstick: Zibska ~ Alured Lips @ 4Mesh September
Eyeshadow: Zibska ~ Alured Makeup @ 4Mesh September
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial - Underwater - Blonds
{anc} forest lantern
{anc} cirque de reverie .19/ blanc / hang ball



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!