Fetish Friday: N-core at Black Fair

         Happy Friday the 13th! N-core is at Black Fair with these great boots in both this shiny texture and a suede version. I ...




         Happy Friday the 13th! N-core is at Black Fair with these great boots in both this shiny texture and a suede version. I am still having difficulty getting to the Black Fair personally. The sim has been full every time I try to teleport and it is only open til October 20th. This is when I start to seriously consider getting a premium membership. Between having first shot at teleporting to full sims as well as more group spots, they might have finally found the incentives needed to get me to go premium. Hopefully it will thin out and we can all get in to embrace the darkness! 





Boots: N-core DEBORAH Patent Leather "FatPack" @ Black Fair
Dress: H@S Lady X Latex Dress - Maitreya/ Teleport
Crop: MAAI riding crop/ Marketplace
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Backdrop: anxiety %exit9b


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!