Unicorn, Kitty, and Black Widow Costumes

        It is crunch time- only two days til Halloween! I could spend a lot of time taking theme photos and maybe only get one costum...



        It is crunch time- only two days til Halloween! I could spend a lot of time taking theme photos and maybe only get one costume idea blogged, OR I can take my time putting together costumes and showing them simply as I tell you how I made them in detail. I chose the latter. I hope these inspire you as you decide what you want to be for Halloween and buy your costume for this year. Happy Halloween!

       First, Reign is at Epiphany with the Wild Thing Gacha. I am wearing one of the RARE unicorns, but this machine has 13 different costumes and three different kind of monster feet too. You could be a mouse, deer, bunny- just to name a few. Try your luck at this gacha machine because this is a seriously cute, fun costume!





        Next, Looking for something a little more sexy? Kaithleen's has a new Cat costume at their main store. I paired it with some other cat inspired favorites. Meow!






        Looking for something a little more dark and scary? My Black Widow has you covered. I started with the new Special Offer N-core fatpack- Arachnid and then added all kinds of other spider webby goodies. For only 399L, you get a fatpack of 20 colors in this spooky shoe.  I found the dress at a new to me store- ADN Designs on Marketplace. They actually have a whole bunch of fitmesh costumes for both men and women and they have free demos too (bloody nurse and doctor, the joker, dark angels, catwoman, and skeletons just to name a few)  I am scared of spiders, so this costume scared me as I was making it, lol. 







Unicorn: 
Outfit: REIGN.- PURPLE UNICORN ONESIE (MAITREYA) # 12 RARE  @ Epiphany
Slippers: REIGN.- THIGH HIGH MONSTER SLIPPERS (MAITREYA) #15 @ Epiphany
Necklace: Yummy Unicorn Cameo Necklace - Pink Sparkles
Ring: Yummy Unicorn Cameo Ring - Pink Sparkles
Bracelet: *BOOM* Rescued Metal Bracelet (Unicorn) RARE
Skin: amara beauty - Joanna Fantasy CATWA applier @ Powder Pack October
.Birdy. Puggles {Unicorn} RARE
Eyeshadow: The Horror!~ Bebe - Sirena Eyeshadow
Highlighter: The Horror!~ Bebe - Unicornio Highlighter
Lipstick: The Horror!~ Bebe - Unicornio Lipsticks  RARE
Hair: TRUTH  Brighton [For Hoodie]

Hair that works with the Reign Onesies:
Truth- Brighton
Truth's Gaea (resize scripted) January group gift
Magika Sudden
Besom KY-J


Kittycat
Outfit: Kaithleen's Kitty Set - Fatpack Body Maitreya/ Teleport
Tail: Kaithleen's Kitty Set - Fatpack Tail Maitreya/ Teleport
Collar: REIGN.- KITTY COUTURE COLLAR (BLACK)/ Teleport
Tights: REIGN.- Kitty Stockings / Teleport
Hair: TRUTH  Loni [Headband]
Facepaint: Izzie's - Bunny Make-Up (Easter Gift)/ Marketplace 0L
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Pussycat Heart

Black Widow: 
Shoes: N-core ARACHNID "Fatpack"/ Teleport/ Marketplace
Jewelry: Cae :: Spiderweb :: Collection/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Widow /Fitted/ (twotone) with Crown/ Teleport
Bracelets: ADN Designs bracelets
Dress: ADN Designs WIDOW/ Marketplace
Tattoo: -Natti- Spider Web Body Tattoo Omega/ Marketplace
Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Webbed Elegance
Tights: AVICANDY Spider Webby - Black
Face Tattoo: Eluney Spider Web Face Tattoo/ Marketplace 0L
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential (Blacks)

I blogged a Witch, HERE
I blogged a Zombie, HERE

Other in All:
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!