Mr. Pointy

        Are you a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan? Because I am! I loved that show. Buffy would be wearing an outfit like this and somehow...




        Are you a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan? Because I am! I loved that show. Buffy would be wearing an outfit like this and somehow she would still pull out Mr. Pointy when she needed to kill a poor defenseless vamp. I have no idea where she kept that spike, but no matter how sexy her outfit was- she always had him. Nantra made these great Buffy inspired poses with a mesh stake and I truly enjoyed living out my Buffy fantasies as I posed today. You can find this pose set at The Liaison Collaborative that just opened yesterday. Kaithleen's just released this dress today at the new round of Cosmopolitan. The Kaithleen's Vivien dress has ruffles in the front and back and a low sweeping sexy design. Kunglers will release these rings at the new round of On9. The Kunglers Celine rings are bento ready and worked well with my Mait hands. Doe just released this updo bun with pretty curly tendrils at Gacha Guardians. Finally, Essenz just released these strappy shoes with a cute tied bow detail on the bottom at faMESHed.






Poses: {NANTRA} Mr. Pointy @ The Liaison Collaborative
Dress: Kaithleen's Vivien Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: Doe: Jemmie [FIT] - Fatpack @ Gacha Guardians
Shoes: Essenz - Peru (Maitreya) @ faMESHed
Ring: Kunglers Celine ring- Crystal @ On9 (Oct. 9th)
Necklace: Kunglers Chris necklace - Romance/ Teleport
Earrings: Kunglers Irina earring- Quartz/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Adeline/ Teleport
Makeup: Studio Exposure BOTOX  EYES & LIPS FATPACK / Teleport
Structure: Faida Caetehenge


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!