Happy 4th of July!

      I hope you have a great July 4th! I am about to head out to see the fireworks with my family! I have a few FREE group gifts o...




      I hope you have a great July 4th! I am about to head out to see the fireworks with my family! I have a few FREE group gifts on today and July 4th specials- I listed them all in the credits. I made a July 4th video, too. Enjoy!





:::ChicChica::: Happy Independence Coctail DRINK *FREE GROUP GIFT*
Shorts: Blueberry - Dana Set - Bottoms - Maitreya/ Teleport
Top: Blueberry - Dana Set - Tops - Maitreya/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Diana - Fatpack @ Crystal Heart Festival
Bows: Doe: Diana Bows @ Crystal Heart Festival
EarthStones Zahra Bracelet - Carnelian/Lapis - 4th of July *99L Special*
EarthStones Zahra Earrings - Carnelian/Lapis - 4th of July  *99L Special*
EarthStones Zahra Necklace - Carnelian/Lapis -  4th of July  *99L Special*
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shoes: N-core ENCHAINED "4th July" for Maitreya High Feet *FREE GROUP GIFT*
Pose: [SSP] American Flag Hold Pose
Music: Public Domain


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!