Makeup Monday: Mermaid

        It's Just Another Makeup Monday! Today is mermaid makeup edition! Alaskametro is at Indie Teepee with an amazing "...



        It's Just Another Makeup Monday! Today is mermaid makeup edition! Alaskametro is at Indie Teepee with an amazing "Aquatic" themed makeup set and not only did I have to go rush out and get it (because it is gorgeous) but as soon as I saw it I knew I would be dedicating the next Makeup Monday to all of it's mermaid amazingness. While I am at it, I also highlight the cosmetics of Alaskametro and show you some of my favorites. Mermaid makeup and Alaskametro (as well as some mermaid dancing/swimming at the end just for fun, lol) in the video below: 









Skin: Lumae :: Adore - Ianthe // Echo
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "Aquatica" makeup @ Indie Teepee
Polish: alaskametro<3 "Beachcomb" nail art appliers  @ Indie Teepee
Tail: Gaeline Creations Ligie Mermaid Tail Maitreya
Scales: Sweet Thing. Siren Scales - Pastel
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Longfall Hair - Rainbow
Headdress: ~Tableau Vivant~ Mermaid headdress - Aqua
Head: CATWA Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: Nantra Siren Song 4
Music: Mermaid by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!