Hope

        I am visiting Stony Hill Vineyard today. It is a gorgeous, Grecian type sim with sweeping hills and a large estate. You can f...



        I am visiting Stony Hill Vineyard today. It is a gorgeous, Grecian type sim with sweeping hills and a large estate. You can find it in the "Country Estate" category of my Kirsten's Picture Places. My dress is new by Kaithleen's at Shiny Shabby. I love the mesh, shoulders, and design. My shoes are new by Gos at faMESHed. My curly hair is new by Doe at Sanarae. My bracelets (close up below) are new by Kunglers at We <3 Roleplay






Shoes: Gos Kylie Slingbacks - Collection @ faMESHed July
Hair: Doe: Jamie - Fatpack @ Sanarae
Dress: Kaithleen's Hope Dress - @ Shiny Shabby
Jewelry: Kunglers Amora- Silver teal/ Teleport
Bracelets: Kunglers Cora bracelet - Quartz @ We <3 Roleplay
Rings: Yummy Love Spell Ring Set
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Insol: face Candy (CATWA), ST03 'Peach'
Lipstick: Just Magnetized - Gardenia Lipstick
Pose 1: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 16
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 39
Picture Place: Stony Hill Vineyard (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!