Spinning

        Just Because has released a few really cute pieces lately and I paired the two newest ones together. The tank is new at Ub...




        Just Because has released a few really cute pieces lately and I paired the two newest ones together. The tank is new at Uber and the shorts are new at faMESHed. I am wearing one of the fatpack exclusive textures on my shorts, so cute. Both pieces are must haves for summer! Wasabi Pills released the cutest asymmetrical bob at Summerfest. Plum comes with two versions- behind the left ear (shown) or all down. 





Shorts: Just BECAUSE~Mimi Shorts @ faMESHed July
Top: Just BECAUSE~Mindy Tank Top @ Uber
Hair: Wasabi Pills Plum Mesh Hair - Style 1 @ Summerfest
Earrings: Kunglers Venus earrings- Turmaline
Jewelry: Cae :: Aster :: Collection
Shoes: Ingenue :: Ulla Sneakers (Maitreya) :: Flora
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya
Pose Prop: {NanTra} Gettin My Kicks on Route 66
Picture Place: Yasminia (See all Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!