Magnolia

        I love my outfit today! Boom is at The Season's Story with the Vana Tank dress. It is very short and so I paired it wit...



        I love my outfit today! Boom is at The Season's Story with the Vana Tank dress. It is very short and so I paired it with Blueberry leggings and it looks so cute with them. I hope you fatpacked these leggings because the fatpack has 75 exclusive patterns and this is a must in your closet ( I made a video of all the textures, HERE). N-core is at faMESHed with the Endless peep toe heels. You have until July 27th to shop faMESHed this round. My long wavy hair is new by Exile at Collabor88





Hair: Exile::  Lush LIfe @ Collabor88 July
Dress: *BOOM* Vana Tank Dress (maitreya) lemon @ The Season's Story Summer
Shoes: N-core ENDLESS PEEP TOE @ faMESHed July
*LODE* Hand Accessory - Southern Magnolia [sorbet]
*LODE* Head Accessory - Southern Magnolia Wreath [mix]
Leggings: Blueberry - Cake Leggings/ Teleport/ Video
Necklace: Gizza - Paper Rose Necklace - mix [Gold Chain]
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Powder Pack - Ashley @ Powder Pack July
Lipstick: #adored - enamored lips - fun in the sun edition @ Powder Pack July
Blush: #adored - beach bunny - blush  @ Powder Pack July
Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel] Sugar Rush Eyeshadow/ Teleport
Eyebrows: Arte - Natural Eyebrows/ Teleport
Pose: (marukin) [lotus] sweety syrup

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!