Favorites and Freebies from Hair Fair 2017

        I want to start by saying that I have already done dedicated posts for the amazing hair by both Exile and Wasabi Pills that a...




        I want to start by saying that I have already done dedicated posts for the amazing hair by both Exile and Wasabi Pills that are at Hair Fair 2017. So this is the "other" four hairs that were my favorite picks at the event as well as my favorite freebies that I found. One of the best parts of Hair Fair is that I find some new-to-me hair stores that I love every year. Last year that was Stealthic and I bought everything they brought to the fair, lol. This year the new to me favorites were Lovey Dovey and Limerence. I loved the hair and the blonde textures of both of these new (to me) stores and can't wait to go to their main stores and see what else they have! I also loved the hair by some old favorites- Astrology and Stealthic, rounding out my "other" four favorite hairs at this year's Hair Fair. Remember that this is all for a great cause, Wigs for Kids, so go buy some hair or donate at the event.

        Neve released three new off-shoulder tops at the current round of Uber and I am showing them as I try on my new hair today. As far as makeup goes, I am also showing the new Arte sweet gloss that was just released at The Chapter Four and Arte shimmer eyeliner.

1) Lovey Dovey :: Aubry/ TELEPORT
Neve top - danish - Lara @ Uber

2) {Limerence} Kate hair/ TELEPORT
Neve top - eclair - Lara @ Uber

3) Astrology: Sabine Hair/ TELEPORT
Neve top - fritter - Lara @ Uber

4) Stealthic - Persephone/ TELEPORT
neve top - danish - Lara @ Uber

In all: 
CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.11
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Insol: face Candy (CATWA), ST03 'Peach'
A R T E - Shimmer Liner [Catwa, Bento]/ Teleport
A R T E - Sweet Gloss [Catwa, Bento] @ The Chapter Four




        The other thing I love about Hair Fair is FREE GIFTS! Ember Adored has an all hair niche blog- Hair SL. She always does a Hair Fair freebie blog and you should definitely check that out because she includes a lot more hair in her post. Ember Adored's Hair Fair Gifts 2017 Blog Post  If you are not picky about your hair color, there are a lot more gifts available because  lots of freebies are limited in color. For example, Mina has a great freebie, but it is only the Red color pack. If you wear red, definitely go get that one. I happen to be very picky and only wear blonde hair. So these are the six free gifts that I found at the fair that contain a pretty blonde option. Five of them also happen to be fatpacks, so everyone should be happy with those!


1) Sintiklia - Hair Lida HF2017 GIFT/ TELEPORT
You only get two ombre textures latterroots (shown) and violetblack.

2) enVOGUE - HAIR Beyonce - GIFT/ TELEPORT
You get the Diversity pack which is  blonde (happens to be my favorite one), red, brown, and black. This is kind of like a mini fatpack. This one does cost 1L, but it is worth it for sure.

3) ICONIC:HF:KATHERINE:TOTAL STYLER:RIGGED/ TELEPORT
Comes with a texture fatpack (all colors), Catwa and Lelutka applier hairbases,  AND a styler HUD.

4) [elikatira] Hair Color Demo/ TELEPORT
I am not even sure if this is a gift and it might not be exclusive to Hair Fair, but her hair color "demo" hair is really a whole Fatpack of hair that you can totally wear.

5) Tameless Hair Vivian - Free Gift/ TELEPORT
You get a fatpack of hair colors with this cute updo.

6) Exile Judd & Evie Gift for HF 2017/ TELEPORT
I am showing Evie in this picture, but there is also a great male freebie, Judd. You get complete fatpacks with both of these free hairs, so whether you are male or female you definitely need to pick up Exile's gift at Hair Fair.


What were your Hair Fair favorites and freebies? 


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!