Beyond My Reach

       Hello! I am back from my week vacation. I had a great time. I went to the largest aquarium in the western hemisphere. I sa...




       Hello! I am back from my week vacation. I had a great time. I went to the largest aquarium in the western hemisphere. I saw Andy Black ( I am a big fan and I was on the floor right at the stage for his set. His voice is great and he is sooo pretty as well.) and loads of other great music at Vans Warped Tour. I rode a huge Ferris wheel. I had a wonderful week! I actually got back yesterday, but I went out last night with friends to sing karaoke. Singing is my favorite thing to do. You can listen to my song recordings, HERE, if you are interested. 





        Missing a week in SL is like a month or 2 in RL. I have so much to open and catch up on so I am going to get right to work. It is great to be back home and able to see my SL friends and family. I love you guys! MUAH. 





I saw this live! Andy was GREAT!!!



Dress: Neve dress - bella - Lara/ Teleport
Shoes: N-core DELICIOUS "Fatpack" @ Kustom 9
Necklace: Kunglers Greice necklace - Lavender/ Teleport
Rings: Amala - The Robyn Hand Bracelet and Stacking Rings @ Kustom 9
Hair: TRUTH / Lake
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Essences Serenity #Pale02 @ Powder Pack June
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Fresh Lip Tints/ Teleport
Eyeshadow: Pink Fuel CATWA Eyeshadow - Smokey Boudoir/ Teleport
Pose: Everglow Girls 514
2 - DRD - Vagabond - Canopy Bed - PG - RARE
3 - DRD - Vagabond - Hang Out Rug - PG
Second Spaces - forest lights - stumps
9 - DRD - Vagabond - Barrel Table
GOOSE - logs seat green
Tangled Arch from Studio Skye
Picture Place: Rustic Retreat *NEW* (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!