Azuchi and Gos at Epiphany July

        The Epiphany opened for a new round and as usual it is amazing! I have yet to get into the event, although I tried for a cou...



        The Epiphany opened for a new round and as usual it is amazing! I have yet to get into the event, although I tried for a couple hours yesterday. I am starting to think the "Get me In" HUDS that have usually got me into packed events with ease, are no longer working. I am starting to seriously consider becoming a premium member because that seems to be the only way to get into packed events PLUS you get more group spaces and I am always in desperate need of those. 

          I am lucky enough to blog for a few brands that are in Epiphany and let me tell you, all of this stuff is so amazing this round! I am wearing the Rare bodysuit/harness Azuchi item and the sexy, strappy Gos shoes that are both at this round of the Epiphany. The black shoe color that I am wearing is inside the RARE "mono" texture HUD. This shoe machine is really cool, imo. You get one base shoe and then you play for texture packs to color your shoes with and the more you play, the more colors you can get! Fun!!



        I paired my Rare Azuchi bodysuit with the new Just Because skirt that was just released in the main store. I am in love with this skirt! It is designed away from your body so that you can use it for layering over tops and bodysuits, how cool is that!? You get a solid and a sheer version in each purchase. I am in love with the sheer version over bodysuits/ harness' and have been trying it on over lots of different ones!



Outfit: [Azuchi] Show Girl Outfit RARE @ The Epiphany July
Shoes: [Gos] Enigma Thigh-High Sandals @ The Epiphany July
Skirt: Just BECAUSE~Isadore Skirt(Sheer)/ Teleport
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Moonstone Eyes - Pure {Appliers} @ The Epiphany July
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Hair: Magika - Talk Like That
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Insol: face Candy (CATWA), ST03 'Peach'
Lipstick/ Eyeliner: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Heads "Extreme Gloss & Glitter @ Powder Pack July
REIGN.- BEACH HOUSE CLOSET RARE/ Teleport
Pose Prop: Kirin Poses - Angel Sofa Prop


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!