Mood Indigo

I love how LIV Glam daringly plays with patterns and textures. I am breaking one of my own rules today and blogging a template I have...


I love how LIV Glam daringly plays with patterns and textures. I am breaking one of my own rules today and blogging a template I have already blogged because the original textures that LIV Glam used really turn this into a whole different outfit. Plus I love this design. You can change the patterns of the dress and cardigan separately into 16 different mix n' match textures. You can find this design in the 55L Thursday section of the main LIV Glam store. 

My shoes can be found in a Gacha machine at Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair by Reign. There are 4 rare patterns and 4 solid commons in the machine. I was lucky and got exactly what I wanted out of the machine, Barbie Pink! They are made for SLink medium feet.


Truth, just when I think you can't top all the cute hair you already have, you make this! Maisy is new this week and I adore it so you will probably see it in a few blog posts this week. 



Stockings: [77] Gartered Stockings [Black]
Shoes: Reign.- MaryJanes- Barbie Pink @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Painted Daisies - Pink
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Anukaa Beads + Ethiopian Cross - Combo All
Purse: Ricielli Mesh - The Birkin Bag  pink crocodile
Hands and Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement
Hair: TRUTH Maisy
Dress: [LIV Glam] Boutique-[ W14] Mood Indigo HUD 1 @ 55L Thursday section of the main LIV Glam store
Skin: Izzie's - Maci natural BLB

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!