I can't with the cute

I really love Arcade. This is just a fun, silly picture of a bunch of things I got and love. A small drop in the bucket of all the amaz...


I really love Arcade. This is just a fun, silly picture of a bunch of things I got and love. A small drop in the bucket of all the amazing things I got, most of which I am still opening and looking at. If you need stuff, I have a table at Gacha Resale Park


How cute is this guy? LOVE him!


At Arcade March 2014:
.Birdy. Puggles {Unicorn} RARE
::{u.f.o}::tea party with alice - cheshire doll
Curio Obscura - Regal Pink Princess Gown
MIAMAI_TJC_LiftOffBrigade_Cootie Blue RARE
~Tableau Vivant~ Petit - Arcadia the Cow
~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Light Dye
Other:
JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, Engagement Ring
-Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!