Spring

The first day of Spring was March 20th and I am officially on Spring Break in RL. Woohoo for vacation! Today I am wearing a dress by D...


The first day of Spring was March 20th and I am officially on Spring Break in RL. Woohoo for vacation! Today I am wearing a dress by DCNY found at My Attic, playing with my adorable Spring babies by Birdy/Alchemy, and exploring the sim It All Starts With A Smile. Gogo made a really cute video of these animals that you can find in the Gacha machines at Chapter 4. You can see the duckie and the rare fawn in her video. I made a gif of the loppy eared bunny that is available too. Remember gifs are a much lower quality resolution and I made this just so you can see the animation. Please look at the quality of the items and textures in my stills. 


The lambs move like the rare fawn in the game. I got quite a few of the animals, but not the rare. That is OK because they are all adorable! My hair is new from taketomi and my jewelry will forever remain some of my favorite by Donna Flora. You can still go to the main store and I am thankful it is still here in SL. 


Teleport List


Fashion:
DCNY_Spring Sash Dress_Pink @ My Attic
Jewelry: Donna Flora GLORIA Set
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Platform Heels- Pastel Baby Pink
Hair: [taketomi]_Chiharu_LightBlondes
Izzie's - Maci Skin natural
Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow pink, Lipstick pink

My Animal Friends @ Chapter 4
Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Ducky - Winter
Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Lamb - Patch
Birdy/Alchemy- Spring Babes - Bunny - Smoke

Furniture @ It All Starts With a Smile:
:Cheeky Pea: Sara Garden Cosy Spring
:Cheeky Pea: Sara Daybed (PG) Spring
:Cheeky Pea: Sara Picnic (Family) Spring
Botanical - Forest Ruins Tower
:Cheeky Pea: Cassie Picnic Table
:Cheeky Pea: Cassie Penant String
[we're CLOSED] windmill

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A very beautiful representation of spring ... Naomi Lapaglia surely must be created in your image! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!