My Garden

I really love these Ricielli floral shorts that you can find at The Dressing Room Fusion for one more week. They have some normal blu...


I really love these Ricielli floral shorts that you can find at The Dressing Room Fusion for one more week. They have some normal blue denim ones too and I will be going back to get those. The shape, fit, and materials enabled texture is really well done. I also got my unique bracelets by glow Studio and my nail polish by Zoz at TDR. I picked up some more stuff too. This is a really great round. If you have not been yet, you should plan a shopping trip. 


Hiram and I have been working off and on all this month on redoing our house. We basically picked all the snow stuff up and started over making a nice spring/summer space. When I get it all finished, I will show you guys! I worked on my garden last night and I had a blast. I had a lot of wonderful items from Arcade and combined them with the new Funky Junk garden bench (which I tinted blue because I am not a green person) and what next Garden Paving Stones.


It is not finished yet and I have a whole other area to plant, but I think its coming along well!


Tattoo: Miss Shippe's Studio Digging in the Dirt (Complete)
Jewelry: Elemental Black Velvet Set, Rhodochrosite & Beads
Shoes: Ingenue :: Pandora Flats (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Ivory @ Arcade March
Shirt: R.icielli - Juliane Mesh Top / Pink
Shorts: Ricielli - Jeans Minishorts /floral @ TDR Fusion
Feet and Hands: Slink Mesh Feet Flat and Hands Casual
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish - Slink Huds @ TDR Fusion
Hair: TRUTH Marleen
Bracelets: [glow] studio Bangle Shining Ethnic 2  @ TDR Fusion
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural
Pose 1st Picture: !bang Stand and Deliver 8
Pose 2nd Picture: Everglow- The tropicalia Bazaar 7


*UPDATE*- After I posted this blog post, I kept working in my garden. I think its pretty much finished now! I decided to take a picture of it at night because the what next pavers have adorable lights in them. 


Furniture and Decor:

Found at Arcade March 2014
8f8 - Nosey Mole
8f8 - Poppy Hearts
8f8 - Bubbleblooms - Pink, blue, and yellow
8f8 - Greenpeas
8f8 - Bird Tower - Pink
8f8 - Bird Skyloft - Pink
8f8 - Caring Mr. Scarecrow - Pink
8f8 - Itsy-Bitsy Crib
[PM]Pixel Mode - THG - Hand Fork
[PM]Pixel Mode - THG - Watering Can
[PM]Pixel Mode - THG - Weeder
[PM]Pixel Mode - THG - Large and Small Clay Pots
Zigana . shed shelves . blue
Zigana . weeds . two
Zigana . plant . one
Zigana . plant . three
Zigana . herbs . one

Other:
*Funky*Junk* Gardener's Bench *NEW*
::A&A:: Endless Summer Garden Bench
StoraxTree Mesh OverGrown White Wood Bench
{what next} Garden Paving Stones *NEW*
[barnesworth anubis] white garden picket fence kit - packaged
Studio Skye Enchanted Woods v2

Added items seen in night picture all @ Collage:
Thaino Designs Lilly carrot planter
Thaino Designs Lilly tomato plant and planter
Thaino Designs Lilly garden decor 3
Thaino Designs Lilly Garden Decor 1
shutter field herb shelf decor - white
Dreamscapes Decor *Garden* Crates A

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!