Rock Chick

I missed you Second Life. I was sick all of last week and am only now crawling out of the bed and ready to face the world again. I had ...


I missed you Second Life. I was sick all of last week and am only now crawling out of the bed and ready to face the world again. I had some fun dressing up in a LIV Glam leather outfit, playing with Embody poses I got at The Theme Park, and my huge assortment of Arcade decor last night. This outfit is new and you can find it right when you walk in the door of the main store behind (or near) the white piano for only 99L. I am not sure how long it will stay there, so head on over. 



I am also wearing a new skin, Izzie's Maci. This came out a little while ago at The Boutique, but I usually take a while trying on a new skin and debating before I decide. I really love this one on me. Izzie's even has new appliers for the new SLink mesh head that came out yesterday. 


Outfit: [Liv Glam] Boutique-[ W14] IceBox HUD1
Necklace: EarthStones Zahra- Abalone/Sugilite
Guitar: Embody Guitar for ROCK CHICK 5
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance) Medium S
Headphones: TRUTH HAIR Maiko Headphones [Splatter] @ Arcade March 2014
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Light Blonde 1] @ Arcade March 2014
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Luscious -Platform Heels- NOIR
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural BLB
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick natural
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow blue
Poses: Embody Prop Pose Pack F ROCK CHICK @ The Theme Park

Arcade March 2014 Decor and Knick Knacks:
(Nylon Outfitters) CopyCat Art - Marilyn Meow
junk. morrison wire lamp
{vespertine - bookstacks}
{vespertine - book of tale lover.}
BALACLAVA!! Busking On - Ashiko Drum
The Secret Store - Wild Flowers - Mixed Flowers Vase - RARE
Zaara [home] : Ikat dhurrie rug *kohl*
Zaara [home] : Trunk table *truck art*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Elle Elerphant Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Yellow Flower Bear
Sway's Pouf [Animal] Horse - bottom
Sway's Pouf [Animal] Horse - top RARE

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!