You Better Work

I love creating scenes and spaces. This picture is a mix of some of the great items at collabor88 March and Arcade .  First, I...


I love creating scenes and spaces. This picture is a mix of some of the great items at collabor88 March and Arcade


First, I was so excited when I heard the Glam Affair Sylvia skin was in Jamaica tone at coll88. Yay! I think it looks pretty on me. My Boom shirt, tres blah mini skirt, Hucci shoes, and Clawtooth hair are all also at coll88 this month. 


Shirt: *BOOM* Hello Girl (Blush)  @ collabor88 March
Skirt: -tres blah- Mini Skirt-Light Floral @ collabor88 March
Shoes: Hucci Riverton Sandal Silver - Moonglow  @ collabor88 March
Jewelry: Donna Flora ADELE Set Coral
Hair: Clawtooth: Betty Spaghetti - Salty @ collabor88 March
Purse: Noodles - Meg Satchel Pink @ Arcade March 2014
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet High
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Casual and Bag
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica - Base A @ collabor88 March
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Sylvia - Lipstick (Jamaica) 02 C @ collabor88 March



Furniture and Decor at collabor88 March:
floorplan. office desk PG / light
floorplan. office chair ADULT / blush
Scarlet Creative Working from Home Sofa Cotton Pink
Apple Fall Magazine Files

Furniture and Decor at Arcade March 2014:
aisling. Bric-a-Brac Desk -Paper Trash-
.aisling. Bric-a-Brac Desk -TypeWriter- RARE
.aisling. Bric-a-Brac Desk -Globe-
.aisling. Bric-a-Brac Desk -Tea-
.aisling. Bric-a-Brac -Pencil Pot and Desk Blotter- (boxed) (I liked the box, rofl)
.aisling. Bric-a-Brac Desk -Books-
Noodles - Books to Adventure RARE
-tb- Spring Living - Pillow (Cafe)
-tb- Spring Living - Pillow (Paris)
-tb- Spring Living - Wired Heart (White)
-tb- Spring Living - Radio (Floral) RARE
The Secret Store - Wild Flowers - Mixed Flowers Vase - RARE

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!