Fetish Friday: One Woman Army

Porcelain Black is still one of my favorite things ever. I last did a post about her HERE . I wanted her signature two-tone hair then b...


Porcelain Black is still one of my favorite things ever. I last did a post about her HERE. I wanted her signature two-tone hair then but could not find it or figure out how to make it in SL and I gave up. Alice of Alice Project hair helped me figure out her HUD system and figure out how to make my hair look like this. Thank you Alice! Porcelain often seems to have her tongue seductively out in her pictures and it is usually up and to her left. Like this


So when I saw this corset from a new marketplace only store, Macabre, I knew I had to do another Porcelain Black tribute post. You can often see her in two tone latex, lingerie, and hair. I tried to do justice to her many tattoos, but really she has a lot of unique ones. She has a mixture of color and black and white and so I just tried to incorporate that same vibe. She has a TON of hand tattoos and the one I picked from Letis Tattoo has SLink hand appliers that came with this full body color and black and white mixed tattoo. see what I am imitating HERE


Macabre is described by the designer as pin up, slink, corset, accessories, and more. It is a marketplace only store and I like what I see so far although it is not a lot yet. I will keep my eye on this one. 


This is what I am rocking out to currently, but I love all Porcelain Black!


[Stellar] Garterbelt Stockings  black
[Stellar] Panties black
Slink (Av.Enhance) Hands and Feet
Letis Tattoo :: Je t'aime :: 75% :: COLOR :: FULL14001
*Alice Project* Victoria- Infinity
*Alice Project* Hair Dye HUD - Silk Collection - Mixed Naturals
Corset: +Macabre+Black/White Mortis
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Luscious -Platform Heels- NOIR
Skin: Belleza- Ria Tan 2 Dk
Yummy Tongue on MP

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!