Has Been Pin Up

I meant to blog this earlier, but I often have a hard time when something has a very limited window and I get busy. My outfit and shoes...


I meant to blog this earlier, but I often have a hard time when something has a very limited window and I get busy. My outfit and shoes are new by Has Been out at My Attic and you have two shopping days left to get them at 95L each. Both the romper and shoes are color change into many different cute polka dot colors via hud. My Attic is over after tomorrow (31st) and it was a really great round this time so if there are any final purchases you want to make today is the day. Don't forget about the new L.Warwick Playful shoes (blogged here) and DCNY dress (blogged here) that are also at My Attic and 95L until March 31st only.




Jewelry: ((RIPE)) Disco Red Cherry Set
Outfit: Has Been - Pin Up Playsuit
Shoes: Has Been - Playful Pin Up Wedges
Hair: Magika Visit
Feet and Hands: Slink Mesh (Av Enhance)
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 10 A
Pose Prop: Frogstar - Pin-up Stool #5

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!