SLink West

I could not be more excited about SLink West which opened today bringing together the very best addon and applier creators all in one pla...


I could not be more excited about SLink West which opened today bringing together the very best addon and applier creators all in one place. I love my SLink products and love the ease of slipping into addon shoes and applying tights and polish to my already perfectly tinted feet and hands. I have said it before but I truly believe it, SLink has revolutionized the fashion industry in the best possible way.

The build is like an old Italian village created by silvia Mayo of Simay Design. It is beautiful and I enjoyed taking pictures there today as I explored. This will be my go-to shopping destination when I need to find that perfect tint of polish or other item to finish my outfit.


Today I am wearing a new release from Ducknipple. This dress comes in a solids pack or a pattern pack. You can change both into 12 different textures via HUD. I love all of the patterns in the pattern pack and it comes with white and black solid too. My hair can be found at the Arcade by Exile and I really love it. My jewelry is new from Maxi Gossamer at this month's faMESHed. Also found at Arcade is my Harajuku headband by Enfant Terrible. My shoes are a new release from Lindsey Warwick, Callisto. You can find these new shoes at both her main store and at her new SLink West store in 20 beautiful colors. 



Teleport to SLink West
Teleport to Ducknipple
Teleport to L.Warwick Handmade Shoes


Headband: Enfant Terrible. Hairband from Tokyo - Harajuku @ Arcade March 2014
Dress: Ducknipple Mesh: Halter Dress - Patterns
Hair: Exile::Shine @ Arcade March 2014
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer -Boho Bliss Tassel-Tastic
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- DewDrop Glass bead @ faMESHed March
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance)
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Callisto -Slingback Platform Heels- BurgundyLeather *NEW*
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural BLB
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Maci plum
Lipstick: Izzie's - soft rose

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!