Rio

The Enfant Terrible hats at Arcade March are really fun I think. I have a few of them and have enjoyed them all. This Fruit hat from R...


The Enfant Terrible hats at Arcade March are really fun I think. I have a few of them and have enjoyed them all. This Fruit hat from Rio is one of the rare hats and comes with a HUD so you can change the hat and ribbon color. My hair is from a new-to-me store, taketomi. Its all mesh and has some really cute styles. I can't believe I have not heard of this hair store before, but I love finding new places too. 


Sassy is one of the sponsors at Whore Couture Fair 3 with two new exclusive designs. I am wearing the Addiction dress in denim. This design comes in 11 varied textures including latex, lace, camo, and denim. Appliers for boobs and azz are included.  You can visit WCF3 until March 31st. 




Dress: ~Sassy!~ Addiction dress- denim @ WCF3
Hat: .Enfant Terrible. Fruit hat from Rio RARE@ Arcade March 2014
Purse: Hucci LaRosita Clutch Leather - DazzBlue @ Arcade March 2014
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Earrings- Maxi Gossamer - Part-Time Boho Princess  @ collabor88 March
Hip Chain - Maxi Gossamer Tokyo Party Night @ collabor88 March
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer Part-Time Boho Princess - Short @ collabor88 March
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and High Feet
Boots: Slink Demi Boots Cobalt
Hair: [taketomi]_Fujii_LBlonde05
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica - Base A @ collabor88 March
Eyeshadow: Shakeup! Cosmetics - Danielle [em112]
Polish: Orc Inc. : Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Glitter Colors All
Pose in last picture: flowey fashion book part one @ collabor88 March

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. sings ... :)

    "Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
    Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
    And when she shines she really shows you all she can
    Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!