Womanizer

Oh I am cute today! My jacket/ shirt combo is brand new and semi-exclusive Red label from LIV Glam called Womanizer. Each part changes...


Oh I am cute today! My jacket/ shirt combo is brand new and semi-exclusive Red label from LIV Glam called Womanizer. Each part changes into 60 different colors via HUD! It is at a special introductory price of 199L all this week and will go up after that, so go grab one now at this great price.  I am doing a bit of a mash-up. My skirt is from another LIV Glam outfit called Bump and Grind that was put out last Thursday as a 55L special. You should still be able to get it (and the whole cute outfit) until Thursday this week at that low price. You can find both of these items at the main LIV Glam store. 

My leggings are new from cheeky and exclusively at Suicide Dollz in 6 different colors. Azz appliers are included in each purchase. Time to go shopping!



Tights: cheeky net Leggings! Black @ Suicide Dollz
Boots: Mutresse... Sneja Boots
Hair: Exile::Lazy Summer Days
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bliss Tassel-Tastic - Short 1
Skirt: [Liv Glam] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Bumb & Grind Skirt
Jacket/ Shirt: [Liv Glam] RED LABEL - Womanizer
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!