Monday Blues

Build: Culprit Edwardian Folly, pose included in bench My jewelry set is new from Elemental and you can pick up a 4 color texture ch...

Build: Culprit Edwardian Folly, pose included in bench

My jewelry set is new from Elemental and you can pick up a 4 color texture change necklace, earring, and tiara set for only 75L all this week. The green stone set is even lower at only 60L, this week only. I am wearing one of the other items I picked up at TDR Fusion, this blue cardigan by Cynful. The cardigan also comes with Lola appliers as an added option. Here is a close up picture of those two items.

I love crowns. I can never seem to have enough of them in second life because I like variety and a jewelry set that comes with a crown standard is my kind of set!

Vespertine Bookworm's Nest Items @ Arcade March (complete set)



ELEMENTAL Ariadne Necklace, earrings, tiara--BLUES *75L Sale this week only*
::Exile:: Beyond the Waves:Vanilla
[Cynful] Cardigan - Blue @ TDR Fusion
[L.Warwick] Aurora -Platform Heels- Blue/Yellow Stripes
~Sassy!~ Tribeca leather pants - gold
Izzie's - Maci Skin natural
Izzie's - Lipstick natural
.:Glamorize:. Color Twist Eye Makeup - 1
Pose 3rd Picture: Eternal Dreams
Pose 2nd Picture: aDORKable Jewels (store closed)
Picture Place: Small Town Green

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!