Mint Julep

     It is interesting to me that I do not like green and yet I love mint and jade. I suppose they are just pastel and muted shades of ...


     It is interesting to me that I do not like green and yet I love mint and jade. I suppose they are just pastel and muted shades of green, but they seem totally different to me. This adorable mint top and skirt set by Teefy can be found at this month's collabor88. I am using a new pose by Infiniti from the Elegance pack that can be found at The Liaison Collaborative




Headband: Lust Creations::-Bubble Goth Headbands-BbyBlue/Gold @Luck of the Irish Gacha
Jewelry: Donna Flora MILU Set
Purse: Noodles - Meg Satchel Mint @ Arcade March
Top: Tee*fy Marlene Blouse Mint/offShoulder @ collabor88 March
Skirt: Tee*fy Marley Skirt Spring  @ collabor88 March
Hair: [elikatira] Over
Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Jade
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural BLB
Izzie's - Lipstick peach
Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow gold
Pose 1st Picture: Infiniti Elegance 6 @ The Liaison Collaborative

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!