Kirsten's Gacha Garden

It is official. My Gacha addiction has gotten so bad that it was time to see if I could save my inventory from the piles and piles of...



It is official. My Gacha addiction has gotten so bad that it was time to see if I could save my inventory from the piles and piles of gacha prizes that have quite literally taken over. I opened up my own little Gacha re-sale shop, Kirsten's Gacha Garden. Considering how many Gacha yard sales their are in SL, I am not alone in this venture. Yard sales are super fun too, imo! I have lots of cute things and since I play gachas so often- my inventory will change and be updated regularly. If you need something, come on over. 

Teleport to Kirsten's Gacha Garden (I wish you could. Unfortunately I was conned. Sorry about that!)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigolly I was so excited I raced to your shoppe and ended up at the bottom of the ocean! Where are all the cabana boys when you need them????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!