Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair

I think it is well established that I have a Gacha addiction. So just in case you have gotten everything you want at Arcade and are jones...


I think it is well established that I have a Gacha addiction. So just in case you have gotten everything you want at Arcade and are jonesing for a new venue- I have one to tell you about that just started yesterday. Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair will be from March 12 through March 31st by depraved nation. There are a 352 gacha machines with a large variety of items at this event. I am showing you the original mesh dress by Kaithleen's that is available in 7 colors and the Pink Sequin Mouse Ears by XO Visions.



A caveat: While I was there I heard people warning others that some of the items are no transfer. I also saw quite a few items that I have seen at other Gacha events, so repeats. Having said that- there are some great unique exclusive new items that can be found (like Kaithleen's new original mesh dresses!).



MOUSE EARS! SEQUIN MOUSE EARS! I fell in love with this Gacha machine. I needed them all! It has been a long time since I was THIS excited about an accessory. Thank you XO Visions for making sequin mouse ears. I love them!

Teleport to Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair

Picture Place: I am at Magicland today, a Disney inspired fan sim. You can go on many of the rides that you can find in the original Magic Kingdom. It is one of my favorite places in SL. If you have never been, I suggest you go, bring friends, have fun, and be silly!... and don't forget your sequin mouse ears!


Jewelry: Real Evil LUX Liana Set
Boots: Ducknipple Mesh: Meine Boots
Hair: Exile::Quiet Afterthought
Dress: Kaithleen's Lucky Gacha Dress - Red @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
Headband: XO Visions Mouse Ears Pink/Polkadot @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
Jacket: R.icielli - PAM Mesh Jacket / Black
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural BLB
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow smokey 2
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick pink
Picture Place: Magicland

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!