Playful

My Attic opens tomorrow and the theme is Playful. L.Warwick Handmade Shoes has the most adorable new release that will be available i...


My Attic opens tomorrow and the theme is Playful. L.Warwick Handmade Shoes has the most adorable new release that will be available in 10 colors for only 95L each. My Attic will be from March 21st through March 31st and after that they will go to normal store prices. These original mesh shoes are a great deal! They are an add-on made for SLink flat feet. 


I think these are some of the cutest, unique shoes I have seen in a while. Let your playful side run wild!



Teleport to My Attic (March 21-31)


Shoes: [L.Warwick] Playful -Platform Mary Janes- Pink @ My Attic March
Socks: .the sugar garden. Princess Socks - Solid White
Shirt: *BOOM* Hello Girl (Sugar) @collabor88 March
Wand: *HolliPocket* Princess Candy Wand-Common-Fancy-Pure Strip @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
Crown: *HolliPocket* Princess Holli Band-Bubblegum Solid @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
Mouthie: *N*SAKURA MOUTH #4 @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
Watch: *Reign.- Boho Watch- Galaxy/Chev @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
Skirt: :::Sn@tch Sunny Tutu (Pink):::
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Set - Hampton Boho
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Maisy
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural BLB
Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow silver
Izzie's - Lipstick pink

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!