Fetish Friday: Ponka Designs

I recently found a new-to-me fetish store, Ponka Designs . I think this store has actually been around since 2009, but I first saw i...


I recently found a new-to-me fetish store, Ponka Designs. I think this store has actually been around since 2009, but I first saw it when I was looking around Futurewave a few weeks ago. Ponka Designs has a lot of fetishwear many of which come with Lola and Azz appliers. For my first outfit, I have chosen a sexy latex design which I found pretty unique in both the cut of the latex, options, and the rainbow reflection.


This design comes in three styles, each a little more revealing. You will have to purchase it to see the most revealing style. 




Teleport to Ponka Designs

Outfit: [Ponka Designs] Algol Outfit RAINBOW
Horns: The Little Bat - Gradient Horns/Carousel @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Boots: Razor/// Candy Force Boots - Raspberry @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Black Fade Purple] @ Arcade March 2014
Skin: Belleza- Mimi Makeup 13 @ Arcade March 2014

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!