Fetish Friday: Channeling Porcelain Black

My new theme song: I call it Queen of the World, cause I can: Porcelain Black is one of my favorite musicians at the moment. She...



My new theme song: I call it Queen of the World, cause I can:

Porcelain Black is one of my favorite musicians at the moment. She often wears white and black latex and lingerie accompanied with white and black two tone hair. Here are a few of my favorite Porcelain Black pictures: Black and white latex corset, Silver throne with black and white latex, and Upside down in Silver Throne.  I tried to find something like it in second life and this was as close as I came. I think she would approve of my two tone latex mini-dress. 

The lyrics to her songs make me think she must be a Domme. Here are some of my favorite lyrics:
'Cause I'm the fucking king of the world 

Get on your knees 
I'm the fucking king of the world 
Do as I please 
So get up and get out and I'll show you 
What it means for me to control you 
'Cause I'm the fucking king of the world 
Keep your head down 
Untill I tell you to speak 


Definitely not an Angel, but I am not that evil, you know. I am Naughty, Naughty!



Dress: Gwen Carillon Designs - Twiglette Dress & Accessories
Boots: Graves G97 Black And White - Boots
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Lip Glaze - Fury
Hair: >TRUTH< Siri - raven
Skin: -Belleza- Ellie Gacha 15 


Porcelain Black, her debut album is set to be released sometime in the Summer of 2013. I can't find an official release date so if any of you know, please tell me in the comments. Watch for Mannequin Factory to be released and think of me as you listen.

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!