Taking a Break

I have been super busy the last few days moving and working on my house/ landscaping. You can kind of see how the landscaping is going in...


I have been super busy the last few days moving and working on my house/ landscaping. You can kind of see how the landscaping is going in this picture. I think its looking beautiful, however, I am running out of prims. That seems to always be the case in SL.

I did take a landscaping/ decorating break to go get some brand new coldLogic releases. They released a ton of new summer wear today.

Anyway, that's the end of my break. Back to work for me and I will blog my house and yard when we finish it!

Shorts: coldLogic shorts - paille.taffy *NEW RELEASE*
Top: coldLogic top - hartzell.taffy *NEW RELEASE*
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Toenail Polish: blackLiquid NAILS - SLink AE - matte gloss 1 toenails
Hair: TRUTH Jolene - LightBlondes03 *NEW RELEASE*
Jewelry: Chop Zuey With Love Mother's Necklace and Ring
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Kissable Gloss Sugar
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Azure

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!