LpD New @ Summer Fashion Festival

Les Petite Details has a new release at the Summer Fashion Festival and I just had to have it. This is Rona and it is available in...



Les Petite Details has a new release at the Summer Fashion Festival and I just had to have it. This is Rona and it is available in three color combinations. I am showing you blue and you can also get this in pink and tan. I can't resist a romantic hanky hemline. So pretty!

At the Summer Fashion Festival 2013 each booth has an ice cream with a gift at either 0L or 1L. I will admit that I picked up about 40 free gifts and I have not even had the time to open them and go through them. So that sounds like another blog post in the making! Until then, head on over to the SFF and have a look at this new dress and pick up a ton of  great gifts. 

I also have some stuff from Arcade June in this post as well as my SLink feet with my new Glam Affair skin applier- wow I love skin appliers!!



Fashion:
Dress: *LpD* - *Rona* Dress Blue NEW @ Summer Fashion Festival 2013 (till June 15th)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair - Golden @ Arcade June 2013
Pose 1st pic: aDORKable Poses: Blooms 5 @ Arcade June 2013
Pose 3rd Pic: aDORKable Poses: Blooms 3 @ Arcade June 2013
Hat: DMZ - Aida Floppy Summerhat
Jewelry: **RE** LUX Celeste - Necklace and Earring *FREE* on marketplace
Bracelet: *BOOM* Friendship Bracelet (Teal) RT @ Arcade June 2013
Bracelet (LF): EarthStones Aculo Bracelet - Group Gift, pay to join group
Purse: GizzA - Summer Bag [Daisy]
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat w/ Glam Affair Skin Applier
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Azure

Furniture:
{what next} Garden Cafe Caravan
{what next} Garden Cafe Table
{what next} Garden Cafe  Iced Tea Dispenser
{what next} Garden Cafe Menu Sign
{what next} Garden Cafe Stool

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!