Europa and Monk

I found a new-to-me store, Monk . I don't have any idea how long its been here or if its original and I don't really care because...


I found a new-to-me store, Monk. I don't have any idea how long its been here or if its original and I don't really care because I ADORE this dress. I love everything about it. I asked around on plurk, but nobody seemed to have heard of this store which was surprising because there are some cute things!

L. Warwick Handmade Shoes has just released two new styles. I am wearing the Europa Wedges in pink in this post. I love wedges and these are quality shoes made for SLink feet. You can find this new design in 20 different gorgeous colors and with each pair you get three wedge options- wood, cork, or shoe color leather.



Teleport to Monk
Teleport to L. Warwick Handmade Shoes
Europa Wedges on Marketplace

Dress: Monk - Cardigan Dress Combi pink
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Europa -Slingback Platform Wedges- Pink Woody *New Release in Main Store*
Hair: TRUTH Kirby
Jewelry: Izzie's - Wooden Bead Set magenta
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance)
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!