Snowflake Harpyia at Fantasy Gacha Carnival

     Hiram and I had a blast at Fantasy Gacha Carnival last night. It is one more thing we have in common: our addiction to Gacha. It ...


     Hiram and I had a blast at Fantasy Gacha Carnival last night. It is one more thing we have in common: our addiction to Gacha. It is hard to pinpoint my favorite items from this round because there were so many amazing creations. I think this is the best Fantasy Gacha Carnival so far. This deviousMind Harpyia costume is one of the coolest winged costumes I have ever seen inside second life. I got the snowflake color out of the machine and was totally excited because I think its beautiful. I am also wearing the Sky ornamental bra and belt combo from deviousMind that comes with appliers for Lolas Tango.  I have a lot of duplicates on sale too at the Gacha Resale Park. Go have a look!


     I accessorized with a crown and staff from Enfant Terrible and a choker and circlet from Sax Shepard Designs all found at the FGC as well. The SSD jewelry comes with a color change HUD that lets you change the jewels into 24 colors. My Distorted Dreams Sharra ear wings in blue add more fantasy to my costume. 




Teleport to The Fantasy Gacha Carnival Feb 1-28
Teleport to Kirsten's yard sale at Gacha Resale Park



Fantasy Gacha Carnival Items:
Winged Costume: !dM deviousMind "Harpyia" **SNOWFLAKE**
Top and belt: !dM deviousMind "Harpyia" Belt&Bra Ensemble **SKY**
Necklace: Sax Shepard Designs ~ Gatcha Fae ~ Pewter ~ Choker
Head Jewelry: Sax Shepard Designs ~ Gatcha Fae ~ Pewter ~ Circlet
Ear Wings: Distorted Dreams::. Sharra Wings - Silver/Blue
Crown: Enfant Terrible. Crown Brushed Steel
Staff: Enfant Terrible. Staff Brushed Steel
Other Fashion:
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hair: [LeLutka]-LIVELY hair  - BlondeFun
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )
Makeup: elymode: makeup - glitter brush - solstice

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!