After the Fall

I am cute and edgy this evening. I mixed some new releases with some old favorites to create my look. My top is an exclusive new releas...


I am cute and edgy this evening. I mixed some new releases with some old favorites to create my look. My top is an exclusive new release at the With Love Fair by cheeky. You can find the Nelly top in 6 colors with Lola appliers. My adorable, sexy, and barely there shorts are a brand new release from Ducknipple and you can find them at the main store. You get 12 denim fabrics changeable via HUD when you buy these shorts. I am ready for spring and these shorts are a great item to help get you ready! My boots were released a few weeks ago by Ducknipple under the 20.FIVE label. 


I am using my windlight called Kirsten's Post Apocalypse Grunge which you can download. I have 8 windlights that I have made available for download. 


Teleport to the With Love Fair until Feb 21st
Teleport to Ducknipple

Shirt: cheeky Nelly Top! Black @ With Love Fair
Socks: BlueBlood+++ Adele BLACK Socks
Tattoo: Rachel Swallows CIRCLE OF LIFE w/ tango applier
Boots: 20.FIVE Mesh: HiTop Sneakers
Belly Piercing: Sn@tch Onyx Drop Belly Ring:::
Face Piercing: [Mad Echo] - Abbey Piercing
Shorts: Ducknipple Mesh: Euro Shorts
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Earrings: R.icielli - SKULL EARRING /SILVER
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Victory
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bryn [LoveJugs 2]
Headband: VCO - Halloween band_Horn(BLACK)
Jewelry: WRONG - Sanity Jelly Bracelets and Skull Choker (store closed)
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - Clean
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Smoky Elegance - Mono 1
Picture Place: After the Fall- Dark Urban Role Play (you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!