Feeling like a Princess

I love the poses that can be found at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival . This spread contains candlelight poses from Infiniti . The rare pose...


I love the poses that can be found at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. This spread contains candlelight poses from Infiniti. The rare poses at many of the machines seemed to be the cute couple poses and I got lucky at Gacha and got most of them. The first two pictures are the rare pose in this set, closer and far away. You can see my rare jewelry set from EMO-tions above. It is very intricate and detailed silver and black and you get the necklace and the matching earrings in the rare prize. I also managed to snag the matching common circlet in the machine beside it. 



Hiram is using skin appliers from Redgrave for his SLink feet and hands and it makes a really nice flawless skin match. I wish other male skin makers would start making appliers for the guys! This next pose below was my favorite common single pose in the set, number 6. 


I used a windlight setting to make the pictures look like they are really in candlelight so I wanted to take a neutral colored picture to show my The Stringer Mausoleum tutu and gorgeous Deviance slippers in blush made for SLink feet, also from Fantasy Gacha. I am wearing a mesh corset set from Maai. It includes appliers for Lolas too as an option.


Teleport to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Sim Full? Teleport to Gacha Resale Park (kirsten has lots of extras for sale!)
Teleport to Maai


Items at Fantasy Gacha:
On Kisten
*The Stringer Mausoleum* Fae Frostdust Tutu [Mesh&Flexi] - Common 1 - Cream
EMO-tions.. *ELBENSOUL* necklace silver/black RARE
EMO-tions:. * ELBENSOUL* circlet silver/black
Deviance - Milady's Slipper
Enfant Terrible. Crown Bubblegum
On Hiram:
Remarkable Oblivion - Frost Crown
[The Forge] Krull Pauldron Black Leather
[The Forge] Viking Bracer (Black/Gold) Rare
Pucca Firecaster's Creations~Role Belt - Viking (Brown)

Other Fashion:
On Kirsten:
MAAI - " Frai " corset lingerie / Lolas / version A
Magika [Hair] Honest
Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
On Hiram:
Skin Redgrave CHRIS - Tan / 01
REDGRAVE Tyler/Chris - Male Skinappliers-Feet Slink
REDGRAVE Tyler/Chris - Male Skinappliers-Hands Slink
Slink MALE (AvEnhance) Hands and Feet
[Uncle web.studios -7R-]    Nick-Hair

Poses: 
Pose 1st and 2nd  Picture: . Infiniti .  - By Candles Light - My Light - RARE
Pose 3rd Picture: . Infiniti .  - By Candles Light - 6
Pose 4th Picture: Flash Friendly Poses- Dance with me Tonight 5m

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!