Ducknipple Tied Vest

I love this new dress from Ducknipple . You could also wear it as a shirt, but I like it all by itself. It comes with a color change HU...


I love this new dress from Ducknipple. You could also wear it as a shirt, but I like it all by itself. It comes with a color change HUD and both the shirt and outer cardigan can change to 12 colors which I found fun to mix and match. Look at some of the possible cute combinations:


You can find this new release at the Ducknipple main store:
Teleport to Ducknipple


Dress: Ducknipple Mesh: Tied Vest *New Release in the Main Store*
Earrings: Sn@tch Paragon Earrings
Jewelry: Noodles - Celestual  Hematite/Rose Quartz Set
Hair: TRUTH  Dove
Shoes: tulip. Buckled Wedge Bootie (Black)
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Picture Place: Humanoid

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!