Fetish Friday: DRBC @ Futurewave

My red latex dress for today is made by Death Rocker Betty Crocker and can be found at Futurewave 2014 . This dress comes in both red ...


My red latex dress for today is made by Death Rocker Betty Crocker and can be found at Futurewave 2014. This dress comes in both red and black latex and I really liked both of them for a fetish look.


I am inside Club Siren and you can see how the green club lights reflect nicely on my materials textured Bax boots. 


Teleport to DRBC @ Futurewave 2014


Dress: death rocker betty crocker:: j'adore dress- red latex @ Futurewave
Hair: TRUTH Nydia
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Patent Leather
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Set - Juicy Love Lipstick
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Skin: Belleza- Mya Tan

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!