Maai Luri

I wore this new gown, Luri, by Maai all night last night and I felt glamorous. This is simply a beautiful dress. I love the all over l...


I wore this new gown, Luri, by Maai all night last night and I felt glamorous. This is simply a beautiful dress. I love the all over lace details especially the way the lace is on the top appliers. 


You can find Luri in 5 colors and a beautiful white wedding gown version with a veil and train. I am showing you Luri in beige in this post.  I am also wearing Luri with Lolas and a Cute Azz. I am accessorizing with a headband from Glam Affair that you can find at this months collabor88 and a texture change jewelry set from Virtual Impressions. You can also see my beautiful new ring from JCNY in the picture above. 


As pretty as the front of this gown is, the back is just equally as stunning with the long row of covered buttons and lace over lay details. 

Teleport to Maai


Formal: Maai  Luri Beige *New Release @ main store*
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Gina Texture Change Set
Glam Affair - Bohemian Romance Powder @ collabor88 February
JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, Engagement Ring
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
*Luck.Inc* Cute Azz
TRUTH HAIR Fernanda
[Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - Clean A
Picture Place: Venexia (You can rez here. OOC Explorer tag required)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!