Happy 2 Years coldLogic

( click to see a larger and higher resolution picture on my flickr ) It is kind of hard to believe that coldLogic is already two y...


It is kind of hard to believe that coldLogic is already two years old. It seems like I was just entering the one year contest. coldLogic never disappoints me for quality mesh fashion and continues to be one of my favorite stores on the grid. They are having a 50% off sale until February 26th and a picture contest with the grand prize being a years supply of all new release clothing. Read more on their blog. 

I chose the lang dress in blue and I decided I wanted to make my avatar look like a goddess. I decided to mix history and current fashion and add a touch of whimsy with ultra rare Enfant Terrible wings. Lots of lighting, dodge and blur, and depth of field also went into my picture to create my interpretation of what a Greco-Roman Goddess might look like in 2014. Good Luck to everyone that enters the contest!


Wings: Enfant Terrible. Frozen heart Gacha wing  ULTRA RARE
Dress: coldLogic dress - lang.blue 
Necklace: Donna Flora KALEI necklace
Hands and Feet: Slink Mesh (Av Enhance)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tyr
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Luscious -Platform Heels- SKY 
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03 A
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Azure 
Pose: Purple Poses 590
Picture Place: Alexandria

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!