K Heart H

      Uber is off the chain this round! So much pretty packed into one event. My Wasabi hair and Reign boots can both be found at t...



      Uber is off the chain this round! So much pretty packed into one event. My Wasabi hair and Reign boots can both be found at the event. I am in love with these boots and the add on texture HUD (sold seperately) to add textures to the turned down part just adds the cutest touch. You need all the things, so get over to Uber. My bracelet is also a new favorite. Cae released it at Cosmopolitan. You can change the letters. I made mine say "K <3 H" and of course it means Kirsten loves Hiram. 




Boots: REIGN.- MOJAVE MOCCASIN BOOTS  @ Uber
Hair: Wasabi // May Mesh Hair  @ Uber
Outfit: Zenith=Long sweater scarf with Dress (Choco) -Maitreya  @ Uber
Bracelet: Cae :: Monogram :: Bracelet @ Cosmopolitan
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose Prop: Image Essentials The Waiting Game @ 4Mesh


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!