Powder Pack November 2017 Catwa; Reign Rewind and 50% SALE

        Powder Pack November 2017 Catwa was just released yesterday, Nov 17th. We got 3 full skins, 1 head skin, lots of lipstick ...




        Powder Pack November 2017 Catwa was just released yesterday, Nov 17th. We got 3 full skins, 1 head skin, lots of lipstick and eyeshadow, one pack of brows and eyes, and a hairbase. I loved that many of the makeups in this pack were glittery- perfect for the upcoming holiday season and parties. I liked almost everything although I did not like the Amais skin on me and the DeeTaleZ and Studio Exposure lipsticks did not fit my lips in spite of trying on a few skins to see if I could make one work. That was not expected because so far I have had 99% of lipstick fit me perfectly in previous Powder Packs. Before these were released, I was wondering if that would be a problem (to get lipsticks without demos) and so far it really has not been. 
        The Nox eyes also caused me trouble because I did not figure out til later that the included applier does not work on the Catwa eyes but only on the included Nox mesh eyes. Honestly, I won't ever use those because I prefer to use my Bento rigged eyes that came with my head and just apply eye textures to them. One of the big reasons I decided to buy a Bento head was that I realized it meant NO MORE POSITIONING MESH EYES. It made me feel like I did when we started getting foot appliers and we no longer had to tint our feet. So designers, please include an applier for Bento eyes. I predict that it will be like designers that did not adapt to the Slink mesh feet when it came out- they went the way of the dodo bird. 
         That said, I am truly in love with every other product in this pack. They are gorgeous and with 3 full skins, this pack (as usual) was a STEAL at 1500 pre-order price. I loved, loved the Amara Beauty skin, Essences skin, and Pumec skin (shown). That alone would be worth the price, but then I also adored the adored makeup (pun intended, lol), Modish makeup, Nox makeup, and the Just Magnetized hairbase. Those were all my favorites! Make sure you always pre-order your Powder Pack Catwa between the 1st and 16th of every month and get one for a friend through Marketplace too. 

Here is the Unboxing Video that I made so you can see all the items and my real time reactions to them: 









Powder Pack November 2017:
#adored- Lipstick and Eyeshadow with metallic eyeliner
Amara Beauty- Full skin in 12 skin tones
Amais- Head skin in 3 tones
DeeTaleZ- Neon Liquids eyeshadow and lipstick
Essences- Full skin in 6 tones
Just Magnetized- Hairbase
Modish- Glitter eyeshadow and lipstick
Nox- Eyes, eyebrows, eyeshadow, lipgloss
Pumec- Full skin in 6 skin tones
Slackgirl- Eyeshadow
Studio Exposure- Eyeshadow and lipstick
Zibska- Blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick


       Reign is having a 7 days of giving Sale that starts today! 11/18 - 11/25. Get 50% off of the entire store, INCLUDING GIFT CARDS!! Get over to the main Reign store and get 50% off shoes as well as some gift cards to give as Christmas gifts! 50% off gift cards, woohoo!


Picture by Kenadee, Owner of Reign





Skin: PUMEC -  MAYA  -  January @ Powder Pack November
Lipstick: #adored - limited lips - amberle edition @ Powder Pack November
Eyeshadow: ::Modish:: Glitter Stuff [Catwa]  @ Powder Pack November
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - SPECIAL EDITION 04  @ Powder Pack November
Shoes: REIGN.- BETTY HEELS @ Rewind 
Dress: {le fil casse} Veronica Corset Dress Maitreya Black @ Rewind 
Jewelry: Donna Flora PIGALLE earrings onix
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH  Lisette
Hair in Video: {Limerence} Judi hair-Blonds @ Rewind 
Pose: Pose Maniacs Reena 1
Music in Video: Ros Bugden Skies



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!