Powder Pack Catwa is Back!

        I missed getting a Powder Pack for my Catwa head last month, so I am super excited about February. Powder Pack has changed ...



        I missed getting a Powder Pack for my Catwa head last month, so I am super excited about February. Powder Pack has changed to alternating between Lelutka and Catwa every other month instead of both heads each month. So for 2018, we will have 6 Powder Pack releases for Catwa in the following months: February, April, June, August, October, December. If you are a Lelutka head wearer, your packs will be the alternating months. So Catwa head wearers, its time to pre-order your Powder Pack for you and your friends. Men in SL, this would make a wonderful Valentine's gift and you can easily gift it on MP to the lady of your choice! It will be delivered just a few days after Valentines, the weekend after in fact and that's when I bet a lot of people will be celebrating the holiday anyway. 

        For February we have a few new to Catwa designers: Colivati Beauty and Euphoric. Welcome to Powder Pack Catwa new designers. They are joined by 10 other returning, favorite designers. I can't wait! I love getting all the skins, makeup, eyes, eyelashes, and other surprises that might be in the pack. The surprise is part of the fun!

        See you after the 17th back here on Kirstentacular for my Unboxing Video where I will show you all the goodies that will be in this February 2018 edition of Powder Pack. 




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!