Still Waters

        I saw this dress on my Flickr feed and fell in love instantly. I ran to The Season's Story to try it on and SQUEE'...




        I saw this dress on my Flickr feed and fell in love instantly. I ran to The Season's Story to try it on and SQUEE'ed loudly. It is so pretty and girly! The perfect Spring dress! I paired it with long flowy hair that was released by Wasabi, also at The Season's Story and floral Cae jewelry that was released at Blush. Then I started playing with the Le Poppycock poses that I picked up at Pose Fair and I feel like I am channelling the Lady of Shalott as depicted by Anne of Green Gables. 




These pictures are so peaceful! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend. 






Hair: Wasabi // Everly  @ The Season's Story
Dress: Giz Seorn - 'Camila' Dress [Spring 9]  @ The Season's Story
Jewelry: Cae :: Vivian ::Collection @ Blush
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Shoes: Essenz - Cancun (Maitreya)
Pose Prop: Le Poppycock *Still Waters* Efflorescence @ Pose Fair
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!