Unicorn Candy

        I am cuteness overload today. Unicorns and Kitties go together, right? Lootbox is here til April 19th. Doe is there wit...





        I am cuteness overload today. Unicorns and Kitties go together, right? Lootbox is here til April 19th. Doe is there with two new hairstyles. I am showing Carnival Candy. This is one of the Rare Lootbox edition hair tints and Rare rainbow Unicorn Cotton Candy. Pink Fuel is at the event with the new Posie skin. I have already blogged the Rare and today I am showing one of the cute commons. This one has whiskers and a pink nose. I also took a trip to an event called The Secret Hideout. I could not find a lot of information about the event. As far as I can tell this is the second round of the event and the last one was in October- so I am thinking maybe it is biannual, since this round is in April- 6 months later. This round is all about Unicorns and Kawaii cuteness. I am featuring quite a few items from this event. 



Skin: [Pink Fuel]  Posie - CATWA Applier #11 @ Lootbox
Hair: Doe: Carnival Candy - Fatpack @ Lootbox
Candy: Doe: Cotton Candy Unicorn - Fatpack @ Lootbox
Top: .gypsy heart. Kitten Tee - Kitty - Frosting @ The Secret Hideout
Shorts: Kio Magical Shorts - ( Teal ) @ The Secret Hideout
Rings: Candy Crunchers - Unicorn Rings - Maitreya Bento @ The Secret Hideout
Tattoo: ::c.A.:: Orvokki @ The Secret Hideout
Eyeshadow: #ADORED - unicute shadows - rainbow fart edition @ The Secret Hideout
Head: CATWA Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 02
Background: Shogun. Caged Neon - Pink/Blue



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!